Friday, March 12, 2010

omg whoever wrote this you have no idea how good this made me feel.
connections are a big deal for me and this made me really excited. i gasped and i never do that
i wrote one for sam's grad project too i really like her idea.


















////

but i'll update some of my life
right now im playing the waiting game with Temple, 4 more weeks and ill know!
unless they are really slow.
i think im going to get my nose pierced again, and my ears are at a 12 but i want them much bigger.
the deli is cool i like the people i work with they are really nice and helpful. the stories they tell me are going to stay with me forever they are that interesting. however foodland is really tight knit so its alittle awkward.
i got my permit renewed, this time no fucking around. i need it if im moving.
i totally fucked up my spanish 2 midterm because im an ass and wait until the last minute to do anything.
well its not the most descriptive or deep post but those are sure to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment