Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BEST DREAM EVER

i think it was the full moon last night but i had a dream about leaving college.

i woke up my friend who looked like a bunch of people i knew all rolled up into one person, he started typing nonsense to people on my screen name and they believed it was me and he made actual dilemmas in their lives. then we promised to be homeless, and i draped a giant orange blanket around my head and started shouting words at this girl who i always see in class.

then i walked downtown.

and went into duquense.then we had a slinky and i threw it and he got caught in it and started dancing then threw up everywhere and everyone became panicked and started running around asking WHO THE FUCK IS THAT? and the crowd got bigger and there was more throw up and then everything become technicolor and i ran into the bathroom where everyone was naked but in a plastic way. they gave me a letter to get out, but I wouldnt leave so they all got really freaked out and i could see their words in second grade cursive over their heads.

I eventually left with one leg, and had to drive back to my house but couldnt brake because I lost my leg. I cant remember the rest but I feel the moon did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment