Tuesday, April 27, 2010

weired experiences of death, and dissecting life

i kind of want to dissect things. its kind of been this fucked up hobby in the back of my head since i was a kid.

when i was about 7 or 8 my friend came over for my birthday party and she asked me where my bird went and i said it died. she then said the magic words "lets dig it up and see what it looks like".

i guess it is kind of weired to think about now, but it was interesting. then we started getting really into ghosts and the dead and tried to have a senance in my backyard behind one of my huge trees. we lit a candle and sat on these rocks. i guess that is kind of where i started to like the idea of death, and ghosts or whatever.

i also killed my goldfish when i was two because of my neighbors curiousity of what would happen if you put it in the sun. so thats what happened to my pets, and how easily im influnenced lol.

I feel like i have had the same general personaility since forever, I do not know if other people feel that they too have almost been the same person their entire lives but it is kind of strange. I guess I am not looking at my self in those time periods but imagining myself now in those times. but I feel i never really acted how other people acted, people seemed to be busy always to me, not in the sense of never having time but busy like they never had really long time periods by themselves, like they have always had friends. busy doing nothing, i do not have comfort in that in anymore. I know I have changed as a person because of time and experiences but I feel everyone has a consistent essense about them that stays with them their entire lives that never goes away.

i can pick people out just by their writing, walking, anything because people are really individual in that way but also the same.

...............yeah




No comments:

Post a Comment