Wednesday, October 21, 2009

?

Is it possible to never change?
i feel like i have been the same for most of my life.
maybe i wont grow up, i might be this person forever.
but nothing can stay the same thats impossible so what am i doing wrong?


WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
some just tell me what to do already, i dont know what i am or what anyone is
how do other people do it? what do other people do? how do things turn out right and move on instead of staying the same? i can try and answer these things for myself but i have no other perspective but my own experiences and life.

nothing is comforting
being alone is not
being with others is not
being here is not
so where do i go

so should i just make myself more uncomfortable


where does it begin where does it end
its all too long and too short

SOMEONE FUCKING PUNCH ME ALREADY
give me a wake up call

1 comment:

  1. Raising the baby on your own might be a bit too much for you. I think it may be hindering your development.

    ReplyDelete