Thursday, October 22, 2009

NEWBORN

i am a little baby, i have alittle baby face.
i have child emotions. i am stuck in a world of adults and i am in a 19 year old body but i am a baby someone let me out.

in my development class i learned that when babies are ignored they do not cry so they do not disturb the bond between their mom rather they ignore it and give up very quickly especailly during materal depression.

so i ignore everyone i lock myself in my little room i push them away in hopes they will come back and love me.

i thought i was an old soul but it turns out i am a new soul. others think differently than me they analyize, all i do is try to master my enviroment, try not to be neglected, alone, and try to be loved.

i want to see where the wild things are
i think things are like that
i'll find that land

i love, love. give me give me

3 comments:

  1. I'll cherish this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you are not a baby. See a shrink and get some pills. It will be okay, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...It seems a bit late for abortion pills. Try to let the baby out first, if you can. When the baby comes out, I think you'll find yourself in the same 19 year old body, but maybe with more control over your resources. You aren't the baby, but the baby is still real.

    ReplyDelete