Friday, October 9, 2009

mysterious life

My susan miller prediction for my astrology said today was a lucky and romantic day for me, so lets see what happens. Supposively October 16th is a really interesting day for my saturn is coming back into my planets who like me until like 2012 when the world ends. well i do have saturn on my back for seriousss so maybe before the world ends i will have a good long relationship, or at least be happy happy happy before the zombies and the polars shift.

I wanted to create a blog because i am bored of always sitting around for 5 hours since i am a commuter at Duqueasy and im not very outgoing.

i kind of hate the word commuter it sounds like i have a handicap or something, i get like embarassed to tell people shit like that. i get embarrassed that i did not move away to some place and start my life anew but instead i see fucks from my middle school around here who look like they are on drugs and havent slept in about five days but i guess im describing all college kids including my self minus the drug problem for now.

List of things to do

1. get presentation done- in other words take a perecocet so i can pretend that im not up there with a powerpoint and other people looking at me

2.write paper- pshttt

3.get licence- hopefully will happen the 4th time around starting to feel like spongebob


Lastly figure out what i want to be for Halloween and what i am going to do that day. im not really a list person but i have so much shit on one day i have to make a list. it doesnt really fit with me being a gemini, or infp but who cares im not really feeling like myself.

and screw my phone im shutting it off for a day.

this post makes me sound bitter, but there will be happier ones just wait a week if ms. miller is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment