Monday, October 19, 2009

TAKE ONE YOU GOT TO TAKE 40 MORE TO KILL YOURSELF

so my dreams as of late (not goals im talking about sleeping dreams) have been involving alot of water and tsunamis while im at the beach with my friends, then someone washes up next to us but they are still alive then whoever i am with turns and says to me "wow what a big wave". its been a recurring dream that i have been having since august haha.

my friend who lives in philadephia has been telling me that i have been appearing in her dreams alot and i cant help but feel this is connected. she told me that she dreamed me and my family where the first to die in a government genocide and i had to get "the shot" first. then she dreamed i was taking her through a tour of the jungle in Africa and i thought alligators were ok to walk on. so i live a very exciting life in a subconious sense.

so in reality///

nothing has been happening, i canceled my driving test, nothing is really moving along or moving very slowly with my other situations haha, and i sometimes feel very hopeless like this will never end. but i have actually not been thinking alot lately and not living in my head so much so i dont want to really die so i have been happier.

i think its here to stay i just have to keep myself busy and never have a moment to myself, i will never be there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment