Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PASS OR FAIL

so i got really nervous about everythng that is happening on either friday or saturday of this week and my mom noticed cause i actually came out of my room haha.

so i told her that i didnt think i could do either even though these things are easy and all things i just need to do i have become obsessed with little simple tasks lately its really weired.

anyways she thinks something terrible happened to me that made me this way.nothing too bad has ever happened to me i mean everyone has had something bad happen to them but well i dunno you know haha. if this is how i portray myself to the world now i know why i am definity lonely but also surrounded by people who like me this was quite the epiphany.

haha my mom called us a generation of whiners and it cracked me up.

well it all doesnt matter anyway when im 80 all this shit is going to be ridicious and im going to be pissed that i wasted my life like this. 

hopefully when im 80 ill just steal shit from walmart and just be badass.


1 comment: