Friday, November 6, 2009

CAUGHT

my mom caught me smoking in my room and yelled at me which was weired.

she told me if i want to kill myself i can do it outside on the porch but its really cold out there.

she loves me she really does but we will never ever understand each other for some reason or another and we never have.

i would like to know all about her because she is actually the same level of crazy as me but in a totally different way.
////
why do some people say they are incapable of love?

alot of my friends blogs have been saying that. do you think it cant happen?

i really believe in it because its like the only real magic in this world at least to me i know how gay that sounds but i dont care.

you could say your incapable of anything else really, but you love something because if you didnt then what do you feel is keeping you here what is stopping you from killing yourself?

school is not keeping you here,
drugs are not keeping you here,
work is not keeping you here.

friends and family is what is keeping me here at least.


what do you think about? my mind is so floaty,girly, and irrational but it gets really obsessive and dark too.

anything can happen at any second, if you think that something is going to go one way it will go the other. if you dont think love is real you just havent looked at the world around you the poeple around you. its all very true and once you have it you should know but sometimes it takes a few years to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment