Sunday, November 15, 2009

i have a hard time believing this is the right path for me. im definity suppose to be somewhere else doing something else. i guess. to be honest i dont know what im looking for. but right now my neighborhood looks really nice its 8:05 in the morning and im watching everything get lit up. everyone is still sleeping in my house and in the surrounding houses and its nice. ive seen it all before but its still pretty.

all im tying to do is be calm or patience and wait for something, anything. all the possibliles float in and out of my head and everything can happen or change. its all so weired what is happening to the people around me. i feel like we have all grown at different speeds and everyone is farther than me and knows more and im not doing anything. i just want to be important. but im just really passive. and im always thinking and my brain is always buzzing and my dreams and my life and my !!11!! !11!2^^&Y.    thats what it constantly feels like just racing against nothing i dont know why the voice in my head does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment