Tuesday, November 17, 2009

each day

im reborn.
but then i feel an emotion i already felt and its old and its boring. and i want to go back to sleep.

but sometimes people can you get you mad you get that fire emotion, the one that drives you to do things. i love that one maybe more than any of the others.

i amke friends, not enemies, not lovers. and that is my only quality maybe.

i have made the other two extremes before and i liked both of them but i dont make them often and i wonder if that means there is something wrong with me.

dont you need people to hate you for people to love you?

thats the question of the day people. answer it.

4 comments:

  1. wow I never ever thought of that. I suppose there is an opposite reaction to everything, so maybe. I guess it makes sense that there have to be people in the world that despise the same things others love in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then, I wouldn't say that people HAVE to hate you for people to love you, but its likely that both would just naturally occur. Most everyone has friends and enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upon waking, do you ever wish you were the same person who fell asleep the night before?

    I've never known love without hate. I thought anything apart from indifference required both.
    Genuine hatred comes from strong love, and strong love can come from uninformed hatred (hatred of the idea of the person, which can turn to love when that idea is shattered). Particularly when two people become close enough that they begin projecting themselves onto others, they may begin seeing their own vulnerabilities/bad qualities in the other, and hold a very real hatred toward them for that reason.

    True hatred can be an affirmation in a way. Knowing that someone cares about you enough, and knows enough about you to form such an extreme opinion - it can come as a relief.
    Sometimes I think I don't actually know what a friend is. Maybe I only make lovers and enemies. In middle school everyone believed my friend and I were gay lovers - I guess most people maintain a certain distance with their friends. Is friendship just a balance between love and hatred with countless imposed boundaries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like both of your answers. i guess its a weried question. i just dont understand how things work you know. or at least i have a weired definition of it.

    our experiences in life shape these views so something i think is the rule all of my life is different to someone else.

    and the asnwers to your questions, puddle

    yes and yes

    ReplyDelete