Saturday, November 14, 2009

identity

if i act like a million people well then i have a million separate problems.
i dont know why i split up everything around me into weired little universes, i'm really not that crazy because i know im doing it and i remember everything though out my day so i know who the real girl is, i just make up others accidently.

i did this as a kid too. if i didnt have anyone around then i would be someone else. they werent that much interesting to me. i talk to myself a lot and i always have. im not independant in someways but in others i really am. i have my own definition of being alone, i feel alone even if im with a bunch of people, or even if a bunch of people want to talk to me i dont give a shit. none of it is geniune and im fucking sick of it. im fucking sick of everyones fucking shit. everyone is so selfish its disgusting and im not excluding myself here either. im disgusting, where did all of my happiness go it got replaced with turds im so fucking pissed and i never want to speak again.

i can see why some people do not speak for 20 years it all makes sense because they have nothing better to say. 
THIS IS BULLSHIT. nothing even happened to me today but im pissed. 
all you fuckers just fuck with me and now i want to be a mute and live in a shack in a forest far the fuck away from here. so i will never have to know what happened or what could have happened or this and that because it wont matter.

im so angry that i havent been happy for a while and im 19

i dont know what i want, if their was a suggestion box i would ask for guidance. because im most than lost.
 

2 comments:

  1. It's always a mindfuck when compartmentalized universes collide, but it might be better not to fight the ultimate convergence. When the compartment illusion disappears, and I realize two universes are one, paranoia sets in. I'm not sure if that is true for you, though.

    You don't seem ready visit a mountain, live in a forest, and be mute within the shack yet. Maybe someday, but not now. Still, you can't remain passive.
    Something here may be genuine, but it is very small, and I can't find it anymore. Wrong.
    Monday night could be quite special for you. If you believe that, you'll be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find deferred moments.

    ReplyDelete