Thursday, November 19, 2009

VIRGINITY

i guess since two people wrote theres ill write mine so secrets wont be held.



i met the fucker on valentines day at a drug store when i was 17, he gave me his number and i talked to him until i turned 18. so we hung out in between those times he asked me over his house and we made out or he would take the bus with me to work. it was all a bunch of crap but i wanted to fuck becasue everyone else was not because i wanted to so it was all very fake and stupid.



so after i drov emyself crazy the entire year about why i didnt fuck yet. i fucked him in the summer. he was from malaysia, in a band, and kind of sexy so i did it. he knew i was a virgin and i wore something absoloutely ridcilous that day. i think rainbow socks, and other ugly shit. i think just because i wanted to subconiously be innocent still. he kept asking me if we were going to have sex. and then i said if you want to then just do me. so he did. it didnt get me off and it was tortureous and lame. i thought of what other people were doing and who i would call. and how i would just do this because it would fill up time. so the next few times we did i got drunk and it was funner.



then i eventually cut off all contact because he started to like me and said i was girlfriend material lmao and took me iceskating and took me other places. i started to like him as a person and as a friendi didnt fall in love with him becuase i dont assoicate sex with love. and im kind of mad i didnt wait until i really liked someone to do it but oh well thats life.

No comments:

Post a Comment