Monday, November 2, 2009

LOVE


i am in love with my friends.

take juliet barbati for example haha.

she just says all that im thinking and thats all that i ask for.
she wants so much from people but i think she already knows me and has seen things the exact way i have before soo...

i dunno.

i dont know where im really going with this but i already want to go home and i just got to school.
i hate this place, and all the things i have to do to complete it.

i think im going to just finish it out and do nothing with my degree because psychology is very interesting dont get me wrong,but i doubt its something i could actually do for most of my life.

all the people in my major are retarded girls.

and im not sure if i am stable enough to tell people that they are mentally ill when i am too.

im just going to go back to art for now. its not something im amazing at but its something i always go back too, because there is so many forms of it.
you can learn art, or you can have a talent for it.
you can be art,wear art,eat art anything really with it. how could you not like it?

i love it it just shows different peoples views of the same thing. if you ever wonder what its like to be in someone elses brain then you know. i really wish i could come out of my own for a day just to not exist for a bit.

3 comments:

  1. I love Lisa Weltz forever.

    Are you going to art school for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no im not i meant im just going to make more art lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been waiting for this day.

    I'll probably end up following your path, and end up reacting the same way.

    ReplyDelete